CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Back to type things through

I was pleasantly surprised to find that Google hadn't discarded my blog when I checked in today for the first time in 4 years or so.

Clearly I've escaped the inertia I was experiencing when I began this project but I've accumulated some crunt that I need to talk about but no time for therapy (or patience frankly) and don't want to bore husband, burden kids or disgust friends.

So, here's the outlet.  I don't even know if anyone else will ever see this which is probably just as well, I'd never be interested in trying to entertain or inform this way anyway.

So, the crux of the thing is this; I've been estranged from my brother and now I've basically abandoned my mother to her crazy new boyfriend.  My rational self is pretty confident that this is all for the best but there's that other part that feels guilty and worried and sad about it.  So, as a reminder to that sappy part of myself I'll be telling myself the story of why.

But not right this minute.  It's going to take some time and today I've got 4 hours to do some mowing, make dinner, oversee some homework and violin practice and then get back to work.


0 comments: